follow these rules in order to keep the community nice and sane. If you have a problem or a question about these rules, please contact me at email@example.com
(put something about the RP in the subject line!).
- No god-modding. That means you cannot
take control of or boss around another player's character. That is considered very rude and can cause turmoil amongst the community. You are only in charge of the ones you have applied as.
- Only characters from an anime, manga, or a video game are allowed.
Something of Japanese origin, plz
NO ORIGINAL CHARACTERS.
- USE GOOD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING. Please.
I like to read entires that I can actually read
, you know? No l337 or overuse of undercase letters. If you are having trouble spelling/using a certain word, ask another player or go here: Dictionary.Com
- Remember, even if a certain character seems to hate yours, that doesn't mean his/her player hates you. Contact me if you are having problems with another mun and I can help sort it out. ^^
- Keep your drama/sob fests/randomness out of the main community. If you wish to complain or have a random thought, post it at the OOC Community
- If you are going to be gone for more than a few days or will be on a long hiatus, please post an entry in the OOC Community
ahead of time. That way everyone will be warned about a certain character's short vacation.
- Yaoi and Yuri are indeed allowed here.
Actually, I encourage it!
If the idea of homosexuality offends you, then I'd think about finding another community. ^^;
- If a log/entry (Logs go here: Log Community
) goes above a rating of PG-13, then it must be put underneath an LJ-cut. If it's really
explicit, maybe f-list lock it, too.
- There is a limit of six characters (at a time). Please make sure that all of them are included and are used frequently. Each character must update their journal at least once a week.
That's all for now. ♥RP Premise and Story
Mansion Outline and Map
Questions or Concerns
Player Contacts (F-Locked)